Throughout the years we have cooperated and co-published articles about aluminium alloys with many academic institutions domestically as well as abroad.
Domestically we have cooperated with:
– Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
– Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
Our international cooperations include:
– Faculty of Metallurgy and Technology, University of Montenegro, Montenegro.
– Faculty of Natural and Materials Sciences, Technical University of Clausthal, Germany.
We extensively cooperate within the field of aluminium alloys with different research institutes and organisations within Slovenia as well as abroad.
Some of our domestic research partners include:
– Jožef Stefan Institute (IJS) in Ljubljana, Slovenia
– Institute of Metals and Technology (IMT) in Ljubljana, Slovenia
– National Institute of Chemistry (KI) in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Our international partners include:
– Institute of Jean Lamour in Nancy, France
– French National Center for Scientific Research (CRNS) in Parice, France
– We cooperate and publish papers within the International Associated Laboratory (LIA), a joint effort between the Jožef Stefan Institute and the French National Center for Scientific Research.
– Members in the International Associated Laboratory (LIA PACS2).
We cooperate with the following industrial partners who share our vision:
– TALUM d.d.
– Impol 2000 d.d.
– Quadrofoil d.o.o.